New Picture Of The Freedom!!!

Tyron

To get a good idea of perspective, scroll over to the very bottom right corner of the picture. Directly in front of the cruise ship is a wheeled contraption (don't know the technical name of it) the we've probably all seen used before at either construction sites or in large home improvement stores. Workers stand on this and I think it stretches up so they can get to stuff that is up high. Picture someone standing on that, then compare it to the rest of the ship. Also, I figure that someone my height (5'5") standing underneath the ship probably just reaches the top of my head to the very underside of the ship that is being held up on blocks. :eek:

That would be called a manlift, or personlift if you want to be politically correct

And the real reason for the post.. Thanks for the link, that's going to be one nice ship. I still wish RCL would change the itinerary to a Southern Caribbean though.

Just watched the video & Macro media caused error that shut dowm IE. No known fix..so be selective in choosing this. It only shows the construction workers doing their work on the ship building..pre recognition of the beauty.

No problem watching the entire video with Firefox so maybe you can try viewing it with a different browser.

Our local NBC station had video on her going backwards out of the dock after they filled it in with water, but they didn't show that part. Plenty of VIPs aboard too. They stated she has 8 months to be completed before she is handed over to RCCL in April.

Archived