Upgrades

I just looked on my cruise documentation and I noticed for the November 18th sailing I was upgraded from an obstructed view balcony to a non obstructed view and a higher deck level. I know I have in my preferences that I would like upgrades but maybe it's me, I dont know but I feel as if I should have been notified, asked if I wanted this, or been able to decline it. I'm kinda feeling the room isn't an upgrade. I really don't care if the balcony isnt obstructed. It's November who is going to be on it anyway? I'm not crazy about being on the higher floor next to the solarium. The room is the same size. I'm kinda ticked and my original room that I chose is unavailable now. Is there something I can do?:confused:

I just looked on my cruise documentation and I noticed for the November 18th sailing I was upgraded from an obstructed view balcony to a non obstructed view and a higher deck level. I know I have in my preferences that I would like upgrades but maybe it's me, I dont know but I feel as if I should have been notified, asked if I wanted this, or been able to decline it. I'm kinda feeling the room isn't an upgrade. I really don't care if the balcony isnt obstructed. It's November who is going to be on it anyway? I'm not crazy about being on the higher floor next to the solarium. The room is the same size. I'm kinda ticked and my original room that I chose is unavailable now. Is there something I can do?:confused:
So you have it in your preferences for an auto upgrade, so be ticked at yourself!...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just looked on my cruise documentation and I noticed for the November 18th sailing I was upgraded from an obstructed view balcony to a non obstructed view and a higher deck level. I know I have in my preferences that I would like upgrades but maybe it's me, I dont know but I feel as if I should have been notified, asked if I wanted this, or been able to decline it. I'm kinda feeling the room isn't an upgrade. I really don't care if the balcony isnt obstructed. It's November who is going to be on it anyway? I'm not crazy about being on the higher floor next to the solarium. The room is the same size. I'm kinda ticked and my original room that I chose is unavailable now. Is there something I can do?:

Sounds like you are looking for a problem. Be happy!

Some spend a lifetime cruising and never receive an upgrade. Be happy. Forward balcony rooms have better front to back views because there are no obstructions. Even though you may think the room change isn't better, maybe it is. :)

Edited by Tyler80

I am on the Nov 2, Maiden Crossing and have been Upgraded from a Basic Inside Guarantee to a full Superior Balcony, on deck 13. What a Great, Massive Upgrade, for my first Diamond Cruise!!!

Thanks a Bunch, Royal Caribbean & Club Royale, for everything!!! :D:):cool:

George

Edited by gkbiiii

I am on the Nov 2, Maiden Crossing and have been Upgraded from a Basic Inside Guarantee to a full Superior Balcony, on deck 13. What a Great, Massive Upgrade, for my first Diamond Cruise!!!

Thanks a Bunch, Royal Caribbean & Club Royale, for everything!!! :D:):cool:

George

Hey George,

If you drop by the roll call you can meet a whole lot of us who were upgraded to balconies on deck 13 :D