??? about BOOKING way ahead.

330searay

Myself,wife and kids are booked aboard liberty Aug.15. My wife and I want to book Grandeur Bahamas 8 night for Sept. or Oct. 16. Is this not possible until the web-site is further into 2016?? Thanks Dan

The 2016 schedule usually starts getting released late February-early March of 2015.

I could've swore i saw peoples signatures showing cruises booked further out than this... I must have been mistaken.

You can book Allure to May 29, 2016, and most of the other ships into April 2016. For later dates, you will have to wait till those schedules are released.

Some cruises like Australia will open up 2 yrs in advance. I always book our cruises upon the dates being released for a specific cruise, then monitor the prices and if they drop generally and are not New bookings then I call and get the reduced rate. In my experience, prices have never falled as low as opening dates. One exception was a Calif residence drop 5 months from our cruise this past April.

Myself,wife and kids are booked aboard liberty Aug.15. My wife and I want to book Grandeur Bahamas 8 night for Sept. or Oct. 16. Is this not possible until the web-site is further into 2016?? Thanks Dan

From our experience the best time to book is when the new itineraries are just released, which should be sometime in the spring of 2015, March or April.