Help! Quick!

croozlady

I was just offered an upgrade for my upcoming cruise, but must have missed a digit for the reps extension.... I wrote down four digits, but its asking for five! Does anyone have any ideas I can try to get back to the guy? I tried getting to an operator but it said the office is closed :(

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos!

Did they also send you an email? Then you will have the code for the upgrade offer and can talk to anyone.

No, it was just a phone call, but thankfully my wonderful PVP was able to hunt him down and he called me back! We upgraded to an OS for $260 for the four of us.... Well worth the extra space for four girls, and it's going to be a surprise for my sisters birthday!!

A sweet suite!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos!

Exciting!! Surprises are so fun. I have almost blown the secret so many times to my husband that my SIL ( his sister) and her DH are going on the cruise with us. Her husband has been batteling cancer but rearranged his chemo so he would feel week enough to go. She blew the secret when she freaked out over the Ebola mess and called me in a panic. I assured her he was more likely to catch something else and this was good so we will all be thinking major caution. DH will be so happy when they announce they will join us rather than just be dropping us off at the ship :D