Enough Time to "do Atlantis"?

gottacruise2

We are sailing on the Glory in October and will be in Nassau on 10/2 (Sunday). We have booked a room at the Comfort Suites so we can use the pool facilaties at the Atlantis (my 2 girls 14 and 17 CAN'T wait). I'm worried about have enough time! We are due to arrive at 8:30 AM and depart at 2:00 PM. I understand we are only about 10-15 mins away from Atlantis via taxi. Will we have enough time to check into the Comfort Suites and spend a few hours at the Atlantis and get back to the ship in time to leave at 2:00 ?? Your experience and advice would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Can anyone out there speak from experience? Just want to make sure we'll have enough time. I am assuming since we are in Nassau on a Sunday and it is also October (and I think that's low season), we should be ok. Advice? Thanks!! :confused:

It can be done. :) I would make sure you were off the ship as early as possible. (8:30am) Take a taxi to Comfort Suites, check-in and check-out at the same time. You won't have time to use the room anyway. Take your registration cards over to Atlantis, Go through the lobby and go down to the door to go outside. There will be someone standing there. Show them you registration cards and go to the first towel hut you can find to get your wristbands. Then go and enjoy. I would leave Atlantis no later than 1:00 to grab a taxi and get back to the ship by 1:30. You should have at least 3 hours to enjoy Atlantis. You will love it! :)

Katie 286 - Thanks SO much for your response! We are so looking forward to checking out the Atlantis and knew taking the cruise excursion would only disappoint us because we wouldn't be able to use the facilities. I am SO glad I joined this board or we never would have known this could be done through the use of the Comfort Inn. Thanks every so much - Happy Sailing. :D

Katie 286 - Thanks SO much for your response! We are so looking forward to checking out the Atlantis and knew taking the cruise excursion would only disappoint us because we wouldn't be able to use the facilities. I am SO glad I joined this board or we never would have known this could be done through the use of the Comfort Inn. Thanks every so much - Happy Sailing. :D

I'm so glad that I could finally help someone else after everyone here has given me such great advise!! :D

Archived