Another foot question: Red Sandals

I bought (at a great price) a terrific pair of red suede Aerosole sandals. Even my daughter thinks they're great.

I've been brave enough to wear them with a red shirt and navy slacks and a white t-shirt and tan shorts. (You're probably thinking that's not too brave.)

I would appreciate hearing from others about possible matches.

I'm a shoe whore and love red.

When I wear a pair of red shoes, I wear a more subdued outfit (similar to your white shirt/tan shorts outfit) so my shoes are the focus and the outfit as a whole is not too much - like too much red.

You can't go wrong with black - black slacks, capris or a skirt.

How about red with khaki's? Some sort of white shirt - blouse or T. Do you have a red top? I love red and khaki together.

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

I think red with denim looks great. A denim skirt with a red T and your new shoes would be too cute!!

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Star Princess 10/24/04

I have a shoe fetish. I haven't counted lately, but I know I must have between 50 and 100 pair of shoes. I LOVE SHOES. I did buy almost everyone of them on sale. Really, I did.

I may have to take a separate suitcase on my cruise just for my shoes.

I also love red with khaki or red with denim. They both look great. Never wore the red with the olive green but I might have to try it now.

I don't think I have a pair of red shoes right now. I just cleaned out my closet and finally got rid of some shoes that were looking a little worse for wear. Oh, gosh, I'll have to go shopping for red shoes.

A pretty pair of shoes can really set of an outfit.

bosslady...I always have to pack a seperate suitcase just for shoes. So don't feel bad...there's several of us like that. icon_wink.gif

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas

I have 2 pair of red sandals, a casual pair of Merrells slides (love them, wear them a lot!) and a really cute low heeled sandal, very sexy, my DH loves them. The dressier pair was a real find, because it's hard to make a size 10 wide look sexy!

I think you will find that red goes with a lot more than you originally thought. Another color that goes with a lot is bronze. I bought a dressy pair of bronze shoes several years ago for an outfit and I thought I would only wear them once. Well, the outfit eventually made it to the Goodwill bag after being worn 2 - 3 times, but I wore the heels out on those shoes.

Kathy

Archived