Enchantment Cruise Compass & Other Documents

Good Morning,

I have updated one of my WebPages for the Enchantment of the Seas.

On it you will find the Cruise Compass(s) for the 4Night Bahamas of Sep15 and the 3Night Bahamas of Oct11.

I have also put the 'As You Depart', 'Diamond + Onboard Savings', 'Diamond + Concierge Priveleges', and 'Drink Voucher & Drink Menu' Documents there too...

Here is the Link

http://the-hotline.net/enchantment/

Dennis & Sue

New Years Eve Cruise on Enchantment...

We did this cruise December 30, 2013, New Years Eve in CoCO Cay and New Years Day in Nassau... We have it booked again in 2014... Reversed a bit New Years Eve in Nassau and New Years Day in CoCoCay.

That Means We Had Margaritas at Sr Frogs on 1/1/2014 and will do it again on 1/31/2014....

The Enchantment knows how to Party on New Years Eve. Parties all about the Ship for any taste, they had two combined bands in the Centrum doing Pop/Rock. They had a Latin band in Boleros, They had the Ship's Ochestra doing Big Band music in the Spotlight Lounge and a Pianist in the Schooner Bar. Every host/hostess started bringing out trays of complimentary Champaign about 11:45pm. There was a Buffet on the Pool Deck at 12:15am and if you were wondering what was happening in the Viking Crown Lounge, well, they started a Disco Party about 12:15AM (The First Party of 2014) that went, I'm Told, until 5AM... There were Parties in the Concierge & Diamond Lounges too...

The Enchantment is just a FUN ship.

Dennis & Sue

awesome...love to take a look at those.

Headed back in 11 days for my 3rd cruise on her this year!

Thanks for sharing..

I also will be on that cruise! Going solo, little Rand R -gambling cruise. Wife doesn't like to cruise much anymore. That's not stopping me.

SC Floaters - Thanks -

Haven't taken a 4 day in a while but heading out soon.

We have cruised the past 2 new years eves ( Freedom and Celebrity Eclipse) and booked the Freedom for this year. Nothing like NYE on a cruise ship. Two years ago we watched the Gamecocks play the Outback Bowl on the big screen by the pool. Last year we watched the bowl game in Aruba. This year - well I don't expect a bowl game and if so, certainly not one around New Years .

Thanks

Edited by cruisegirl1

• 3 weeks later...