Drink Question

Jenjer

It Just hit me that I have not seen a Starbucks on Quantum.

What do you think? No Starbucks just Café Promenade. Stupid question but do they have a Frappuccino like drink?

Also do you think she will have Freestyle machines? That's the main reason why we get the soda package is to use the freestyle machine. Thinking about the Replenish package.

I ma sure the luckily early cruisers will have the answers but does anyone one know?

It Just hit me that I have not seen a Starbucks on Quantum.

What do you think? No Starbucks just Café Promenade. Stupid question but do they have a Frappuccino like drink?

Also do you think she will have Freestyle machines? That's the main reason why we get the soda package is to use the freestyle machine. Thinking about the Replenish package.

I ma sure the luckily early cruisers will have the answers but does anyone one know?

Obviously no one knows about quantum specifically, but on the other ships the cafe promenade does have frappuccino-like drinks, sometimes made with starbucks coffee, sometimes with other similar coffee (i've had them with seattle's best coffee, which is owned by starbucks). they are generally very good!

the freestyle machines have been put in ships that are mainly in the u.s., so with quantum going to asia, who knows if she will have them. i've gotten the replenish package on allure (with freestyle machines) and liberty (no freestyle machines), and while i drank a lot more soda on allure, i found it was still worth it on liberty, thanks to all the virgin mocktails and the frappuccino-knockoff drinks. i definitely drank my calories on those cruises! :p