Fun Shops Pre-Cruise Favorites

winddawn

@winddawn....Thanks so much! And it's all he's talked about for the past couple of months, more than me! LoL. Was going to go ahead and book for next year but he's never been to Disney World either so we'll be headed there next year for our first anniversary. We also have FTTF so we're looking forward to that too 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

@winddawn....Thanks so much! And it's all he's talked about for the past couple of months, more than me! LoL. Was going to go ahead and book for next year but he's never been to Disney World either so we'll be headed there next year for our first anniversary. We also have FTTF so we're looking forward to that too 😊

See! You've got him hooked on cruising by just talking about it! I've always thought that half the fun of a cruise is the anticipation and planning. I wonder how long it will take him to talk you out of WDW and into another cruise after your honeymoon! Lol.

I just love stories with happy endings, so I hope you will come back after your honeymoon and tell us about all the fun you had on your cruise.

That's going to be tough considering the fact that I haven't been since 2006 sooooo a part of me wants to go too. LoL. Plus he's driving himself silly trying to figure out what this surprise is...I can't wait to see his reaction will be 😂. But I definitely plan on doing a review when we get back so be on the look out!

When we sailed the Elation this past summer, we went in one of the gift shops and saw the flowers and we couldn't get over how beautiful and full/big they were. I was so tempted to buy some (or order some to be delivered to my parents room on our upcoming cruise) but I hate that you can't take them off with you.