Patrick in Bora Bora

Kinkacruiser

Hi, I have now had initial contact with Patrick's but haven't heard anymore from a reply I sent on the 1st Jan. I am not sure their internet is very good, but I am willing to persist as obviously their tour is very good from all the reviews.

Have a great holiday and hopefully they are there waiting for you. Let us know how you get on.:)

Hi, I have now had initial contact with Patrick's but haven't heard anymore from a reply I sent on the 1st Jan. I am not sure their internet is very good, but I am willing to persist as obviously their tour is very good from all the reviews.

Have a great holiday and hopefully they are there waiting for you. Let us know how you get on.:)

Great news, I just received an e-mail from Patrick's company about our tour and everything is set. Hopefully you will hear back as well.

• 2 weeks later...

We had 2great excursions with Patricks group .Went with our Tahitian serenading God Mahana ..twice .....both different ......both awesome ..lovely swim with sharks ...huge lemon ones and black tipped,stingrays and coral garden ...unbelievable gorgeous days ,picnic,motu perfectloved it

Mahana was the best ..loved Bora Bora

Greetings to Susan and Kelly ...James and his group ..AJ ,Eliana,John ,Colleen Ted and Bella

Wonderful time

Michele

I loved French Polynesia

I have been trying to respond to Patrick's web site to get more information on his tours and to try and book one, but it keeps asking 'What is the color of the Sun' at the end & tells me my answer is wrong. I've read every #%$~!@ word on his web site AND on his FB page and can't find any hint of the answer--I'm zero for six on colors. So...what's the secret?(!!)

I have been trying to respond to Patrick's web site to get more information on his tours and to try and book one' date=' but it keeps asking 'What is the color of the Sun' at the end & tells me my answer is wrong. I've read every #%$~!@ word on his web site AND on his FB page and can't find any hint of the answer--I'm zero for six on colors. So...what's the secret?(!!)[/quote']

I'm sorry you're having trouble.

I answered 'Jaune' to the question and it worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

We did Patrick's wonderful tour on Jan 25. Patrick was not there because he had to attend his sister's funeral. The young men who took over for the day had been trained by Patrick and were wonderful. However, we were told that Patrick is selling his business and they didn't know what that would mean for the tour as the BBQ is on his family's private motu (which was marvelous by the way).

This may be why there have been some difficulties lately. You might verify the details before booking. I'm not sure when the change over will occur.

We also went with an older man named Evan ....he is with a lady who wears braided hair right on the dock ....there is no meal but he never rushed us and his Motu was amazing .He offered us fruit from his garden ,He cleaned his boat as we snorkeled everywhere ...we had a wow time about 5 hours Ill try to post a few pics ....if I can

image.jpg.214b8a24b0890160036e141ad4b3f81a.jpg

• 1 month later...
We did Patrick's wonderful tour on Jan 25. Patrick was not there because he had to attend his sister's funeral. The young men who took over for the day had been trained by Patrick and were wonderful. However, we were told that Patrick is selling his business and they didn't know what that would mean for the tour as the BBQ is on his family's private motu (which was marvelous by the way).

This may be why there have been some difficulties lately. You might verify the details before booking. I'm not sure when the change over will occur.

Does anyone have news about Patrick selling his business? Thanks

We were on Patrick's tour on Mar 1, 2015 - had an outstanding time. We talked a little about how long he had been doing these tours and he mentioned nothing about selling the business. He has 4 boats and a lady (don't remember her name)was the one handling the reservations and collecting the funds. We had 3 full boats - Patrick was our guide and the other 2 boats also got very good reviews - we all stayed together and did the same stops. One of the other guides was with Patrick when we did the tour back in 2010.

Enjoy your tour with Patrick.

Wow!. Just came off a 10 day Oceania cruise in French Polynesia. The 3/4 day with Patrick is the best thing you could do on this island. We had the best time swimming with sharks, feeding rays, snorkeling in the coral gardens, and having a luau on Patrick's private island. An absolutely perfect day! I've been booking my own excursions for 20 years of cruising, and this was by far a real jewel. Do not miss this opportunity for a wonderful experience.

• 2 weeks later...

The catamaran went at a slightly different time, I think we left 30 minutes before or after the other boats so we weren't all at the same place at the same time, stopped it being too crowded in the water. I think we all met up for lunch though.

Thanks once more Jacs. :D Do you remember if the catamaran was decorated with palm leaves? I have seen the smaller boats decorated like this.

SoBaycruiser : Were you on a tour with Patrick? (Maohi Nui)

No decorations when we were on it, I did love how the little boats looked with them though. We did have the 2 guys (Patricks nephews I think) playing the drums and ukelele and singing island songs almost the whole time though, which was lovely :)