Celebrity Reservation has disappeared!

Magellan321

Tonight when I went into my Celebrity account to reserve shore excursions....my reservation was gone!! Final payment in not due till the second week of November!! Nobody is at the 1-800#. Please tell me there site is down.
Don't worry.

Upon reading this, I logged into my account and it says

"You currently have no reservations."

But thanks for posting this so we know we are not the only ones.

Will try again tomorrow before becoming concerned about it since this is not the first time it has happened, and probably won't be the last.

Don't worry.

Upon reading this, I logged into my account and it says

"You currently have no reservations."

But thanks for posting this so we know we are not the only ones.

Will try again tomorrow before becoming concerned about it since this is not the first time it has happened, and probably won't be the last.

Whew....I was about to have a meltdown! Thank you so much for checking yours also. Although I do believe I may have shaved a couple yrs off my life when it happened!!

Celebrity Website is NOTORIOUS for glitches & goof ups

This one is fairly common

Tried a bunch of stuff earlier tonight got the usual " Not available we are working on it " message

Cheers!

You would think with technology.....they could get their

act together!!! Our reservation was there this morning and *poof* gone. This was truly the last thing I needed today...

Edited by Magellan321

You would think with technology.....they could get their

act together!!! Our reservation was there this morning and *poof* gone. This was truly the last thing I needed today...

Ya you would think...

But

Lol, you must be fairly new here... Cause this saga has been going on for about 5 years if not longer

Hard to believe... But it has actually improved

Cheers!

Ya you would think...

But

Lol, you must be fairly new here... Cause this saga has been going on for about 5 years if not longer

Hard to believe... But it has actually improved

Cheers!

Oddly, not new. I think I've just been lucky to have only been hit by the tech bug on their site when trying to book but never afterwards. And I guess we booked so late for Bermuda....they didn't have time to mess that one up:rolleyes:. Thank you so much for the help.....If nobody had replied....I probably wouldn't be able to sleep. Let's just say my day started at the car dealership so....stress level is already high!

Mine are all gone, too. Tell myself all will be well but still makes me fret.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ours is finally active again! Hope your reservations pops back up soon:). When I went to Celebrity thru facebook they put me in touch with Celebrity support. These site issues are unpleasant surprises....and how is one to know anymore if there is a glitch or actual issue that needs to be handled. I will admit several years ago we had a reservation with another cruise line that was being handled by a TA. The only way that I knew she hadn't followed thru with final payment was thru Princess website.... so you can imagine my shock to see this reservation disappear!

Edited by Magellan321

I am in Australia & my bookings have disappeared too! I haven't been able to look at the shore excursions etc. This is now the 3rd week!!

Oh no! Sorry you are on week #3....there is no way I would be able to deal with Celebrity without having a hissy fit.