When do you get to know................????

cruisebore

Hi Cruisebore, just left you the following message on the roll call, hope it helps.

Yes, we got our cabin No. about 6 weeks ago.

Its on our Cruise Personaliser in the full itinerary tab.

Rick.

Our cabin number is showing as N425 on the itinerary tab no such cabin number guess will have to wait a bit longer nothing showing on luggage labels or e tickets it says it will be available 5 weeks before embarkation date which is the 31st of October

We booked an early saver fare in July for a cruise departing Southampton on 27 November and still waiting for a cabin to be allocated. Go on our CP every day to check. How much longer do you think we will have to wait?? Just over 4 weeks to embarkation. The saver fares for our cruise have been out for quite a few weeks and I was of the impression that early saver fares received 2nd priority for everything, including cabin and dining and the saver fares are slotted in after. Nothing wrong with that as we have booked saver fares in the past but decided that the price was right and booked the early saver.

Will have to be patient.............counting down...........

Edited by PJ's

You should have your cabin number about two weeks prior to sailing, I received mine last week and we sail next week, also they updated the information on the e tickets, they do state print near to departure in case of any changes.having said the above I believe it varies as I have in the past received details much earlier. If you are worried just give them a ring,

Hi Paul1924 - not going to panic yet. Will wait patiently for a few more weeks and hopefully we should have a cabin allocated within two weeks of sailing. Enjoy your cruise on the Adonia next week. Have you been on her before or is this the first time? Not sure that she would be large enough for me, we do prefer the larger ships but not the mega ones. Azura & Ventura are quite large enough but might try the Britannia next year to the Fjords. Enjoy!!!

I am sure I have read that some don't get their cabin number until embarkation.

Perhaps someone can confirm.

It does say that on the saver offer but in practice according to the P&O QAs it says 2 weeks before and ours arrived two and a half weeks before our sailing date.😀

pJ's, this is first time on the baby, we have been on Aurora loved her and on Azura twice still not too sure of her but did have a suite and then a delux balcony.

Indiana123 we are on a saver this time and p & O state cabin allocation on emarbarkation or before, I rang them last Wednesday and asked if it was possible the cabins would be released prior to then and they said in the next couple of days, blow me I checked that night and they had been allocated and checkin time revised to an earlier time