Noordam observation deck verandah staterooms

Whitey76

Hi all,

We are looking at booking a Alaskan cruise from Vancouver next July, we are thinking of booking a verandah stateroom on the observation deck on the Ms Noordam. These are the new ones. Does anyone have any photos, advice, size noise etc... On these new cabins ? There diesnt seem to be a lot of info or reviews on these staterooms. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to you all, I would be very interested in having pictures of the new stateroom and also balconies on deck 10 of the Noordam. I book a stateroom at the deck 10 for February 2014, and I am proud of me in deckplan of Holland America Line. I have been told that if deckplan was wrong, so I'd love to hear your comments and photos of her new stateroom.

thank you

Claude

Hello kataiga.

Actually, I do not find any pictures succeeds and accurate description of his stateroom with balcony at deck 10 (Observation), for the MS Noordam. Even Holland America Line, answer me anything. So if you managed to find either pictures of his stateroom and balcony or exact size, you'd be very nice to me Send.

Thank you

claude.gsxr@hotmail.com

Hello kataiga.

Actually, I do not find any pictures succeeds and accurate description of his stateroom with balcony at deck 10 (Observation), for the MS Noordam. Even Holland America Line, answer me anything. So if you managed to find either pictures of his stateroom and balcony or exact size, you'd be very nice to send me.

Thank you

Claude

Edited by blue ridge parkway

Hello kataiga.

Actually, I do not find any pictures succeeds and accurate description of his stateroom with balcony on deck 10 (Observation),at the MS Noordam. Even Holland America Line, answer me anything. So if you managed to find either pictures of his stateroom and balcony or exact size, you'd be very nice to Send me.

Thank you.

claude.gsxr@hotmail.com

I was in one of these rooms last Dec. It was small, cramped, hot, and not worth the money paid. I would take an interior room over one of these, any day.

The rooms get a lot of reflected heat and the AC unit can't keep up with that, the heat on the "roof", and the heat from the refrigerator. I have never been so uncomfortable in a room. The Front Desk felt tat 80+ degrees was "within acceptable limits" and only after 5 days [of a 10 day cruise] did they send in a technician to alter the AC unit--and it still remained pretty warm if the sun was beating down on the verandah & roof.

Also, because these are add-on units, they are scavenging from existing plumbing. We had to have the toilet serviced twice--and we'd never had plumbing issues on a HAL cruise before.

They couldn't give me one of these rooms for free.