Holiday Inn Port of Miami

Dafunky1

Looking for suggestions as to the cheapest way to book this hotel. We'd like to book it for Dec 9th for 1 night only. I'll need a way that works for Canadians. The hotel website is offering a queen room for 92 US. Also what is the cheapest way to get to this hotel from Miami International Airport.

Thanks...

Naren

If more then 2 people I would take a cab. It is about $21.00 (US) + tip. You can book the hotel using a CC then when you go pay in cash (no extra fees this way). They except Traveller's Checks (US). Bayside is across the street and a good place to eat.

Looking for suggestions as to the cheapest way to book this hotel. We'd like to book it for Dec 9th for 1 night only. I'll need a way that works for Canadians. The hotel website is offering a queen room for 92 US. Also what is the cheapest way to get to this hotel from Miami International Airport.

Thanks...

Naren

Fellow Canuck here....I also booked this Hotel and we did it right on the Hotels web site.. but keep checking back after you do reserv as we have had 2 x that the price for the room go down..so we changed our reserv. and got the new rate..

and easiest way from airport is cab..they have a standard rate of 21.00 ish bucks..

http://www.miami-airport.com/html/taxi_and_shuttle_service.html

Good Luck.

Archived