Free Drinks Package

Betty07

Hi

I'm new to cruising and we're departing on Sunday on Adventure of the Seas to San Juan and we're really excited but I have question. When we booked over a year ago we received a free premium drinks package should we be able to see this anywhere or is it automatically added when we board? I have spoken with RC and they have confirmed it is on I'm just a bit worried it may cause problems when we check in.

Thanks in advance

Beth

Hi

I'm new to cruising and we're departing on Sunday on Adventure of the Seas to San Juan and we're really excited but I have question. When we booked over a year ago we received a free premium drinks package should we be able to see this anywhere or is it automatically added when we board? I have spoken with RC and they have confirmed it is on I'm just a bit worried it may cause problems when we check in.

Thanks in advance

Beth

Did you get anything in writing about that promo? Look on the actual cruise documents, to see anything about promo.

Royal is 99% of the time on top of these type of things, under certain booking codes.

Worst case, you have to go down to the desk and they will take care of you.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for replying. On our invoice it does say SR02 BEVPREINGRAT 470.00 then underneath it says SAVINGS -470.00. Plus I have called and they have confirmed so I'm hoping it will just be added smoothly as it should be.

Thanks for replying. On our invoice it does say SR02 BEVPREINGRAT 470.00 then underneath it says SAVINGS -470.00. Plus I have called and they have confirmed so I'm hoping it will just be added smoothly as it should be.

Yes, bring the invoice with you just in case, and you should be OK.