Middle Initial Incorrect in NCL records

Ozzie's Mom

My daughter's first cruise is upcoming.

We need to get her middle initial corrected in NCL records. Have contacted the TA twice with no result. Contacted NCL webmaster asking who I has the ability to get this fixed' date=' no reply yet.

Any ideas?[/quote']

The webmaster is responsible for the operation and configuration of the website, he/she would have no control over NCL's records. I don't think you'll find fruit on that tree.

You can call NCL, but that will generally be a waste of time because your reservation is in the hands of a Travel Partner. NCL will not touch it and will defer to the Travel Partner per their agreement with them.

The BEST solution is for you to have your Travel Agent (who you are PAYING, btw) take care of the issue for you. It is what they do, and if they can't get it done, you might want to consider finding one who will.

You can call NCL, but that will generally be a waste of time because your reservation is in the hands of a Travel Partner. NCL will not touch it and will defer to the Travel Partner per their agreement with them.

The BEST solution is for you to have your Travel Agent (who you are PAYING, btw) take care of the issue for you. It is what they do, and if they can't get it done, you might want to consider finding one who will.

TA is NCL. Had one I really loved and she got promoted. Not in love with this one.

TA is NCL. Had one I really loved and she got promoted. Not in love with this one.

TA means Travel Agent. PCC is an NCL Reservation Agent. Please accept my apology for the confusion as I went by what you said in your original post.

The answer however, remains the same. One PCC is not going to want to get into a job issue because they are touching a reservation assigned to another.

You need to call your PCC and insist that they do the job that you are paying them to do and resolve your issue. If not, simply inform them that they can transfer you to someone else who better appreciates your business.