Just Got Great Deal With AA

texascruzer

Great! American is the airline I fly most for business travel. I am currently closing in on 130,000 actual miles with them this year. AA isn't the BEST airline, but I love their schedules and good pricing (even though my company pays for them).

Enjoy your cruise!

-Chris

I don't fly much so can you tell me what you mean by they are not the best airline? That's a little scary!:eek:

such as British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore, and many many others.

Domestically they are my top choice.

BTW, AA does not operate in black. All legacy airlines in this country are operating in RED, and for YEARS.

Many of the European airlines have more strike issues on a much more frequent basis than US domestic carriers. Alitalia is legendary for its last minute strikes, and even though the in flight experience on British Airways probably is better then AA, I am glad I wasn't one of those thousands of passengers recently stranded for days on end when their employees did a sympathetic strike to support the caterers to the airline! I wonder how many people missed their cruises because of that. Unfortunately for us, none of these lines are ever perfect!

Yes, I was also comparing AA to other European carriers. However, I agree they are great domestically (the majority of mine are international). They do have some delays, especially on red eyes, I was delayed for about 3 hours on one of the 11:59pm red eyes from Seattle to Chicago and it started boarding at about 3am! I was asleep and a gate agent had to wake me :D .

Overall, AA is a great choice!

-Chris

(but Air France is the best!!!)

Archived