Reflection #1552 - Is It Really Obstructed

PlanetX

I'm debating whether to upgrade from Concierge to Aqua on Reflection and I see that AQ #1552 is available. It's listed as being partially obstructed on Celebrity's site, but the comment on the CC S-Cabin spreadsheet indicates that it's not.

I know that the window-cleaning equipment gets parked in front of #1554 and gets in the way of rear-facing views on all the other S-Class ships, but since Reflection has one extra deck above this level, I wonder if that means the equipment is one level higher and therefore not an actual obstruction. Pictures of the ship on Google Images aren't conclusive. I also did some searching of the forum with relevant keywords but couldn't find a definitive answer. Anyone know?

I had that cabin on the Silhouette no the Reflection. The window washing equipment was right next door and you could easily see it but I didn't find it in the way. Sure, it was there but there was a lot more ocean to look at.

I also like he overhang. I don't need nor want sun when I am out on the balcony. Keeps it much cooler and if it rains it is good cover.

I love that cabin. Nice balcony, close to the stairs which go to the Aqua Spa :). We are one deck below this time.

enjoy,

Duane

Edited by Duanerice1

Note - There are significant differences between Silhouette 1552 and Reflection 1552, although both are on Deck 11... as The Reflection's Deck 12 is cabins vs a public spaces deck.

The Reflection is the ONLY S-Class Ship to have this feature.

Check out the S-Class Cabin Spreadsheet STICKY at the top of this Forum for more info / Reviews... LIBRARYLADY19's latest update is on Pg 109, post 2179

As well, on Pg 106, post 2106 you will find a Cruiser who posted their comments for the Spreadsheet along with some photos.

Cheers!

Thanks to you both for this information! From what I can see, there doesn't appear to be any obstruction on Reflection in this room. Any other perspectives would be appreciated though, if anyone else has seen or stayed in this cabin.