In Hull Balcony Cabins on 'E' deck Arcadia

Dorset Cruiser

Are you asking about the balconies, or strictly about the actual cabins?

I don't know about these balconies, but I believe the cabins are normal Vista balcony cabins, and as such are quite generously-sized. We enjoyed our cruise on Arcadia very much.

Cabin2_1200_MG_0921.jpg

Cabin1_1200_MG_0921.jpg

Are you asking about the balconies, or strictly about the actual cabins?

I don't know about these balconies, but I believe the cabins are normal Vista balcony cabins, and as such are quite generously-sized. We enjoyed our cruise on Arcadia very much.

Cabin2_1200_MG_0921.jpg

Cabin1_1200_MG_0921.jpg

I was talking about the actual balconies as they are in the hull balconies at the front of the ship where our E35 cabin is situated. I know the balconies are slightly bigger than the standard balconies.

Since I posted I have been offered a cabin with a glass balcony to the aft of the same deck. Have accepted with my TA and am awaiting confirmation of the change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was talking about the actual balconies as they are in the hull balconies at the front of the ship where our E35 cabin is situated. I know the balconies are slightly bigger than the standard balconies.

Since I posted I have been offered a cabin with a glass balcony to the aft of the same deck. Have accepted with my TA and am awaiting confirmation of the change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OK, then I think I can be even more helpful. The picture below shows an E-deck balcony, and was taken specifically to show the extent to which the balconies on that deck extend outwards further than those on the decks above.

Balcony1_MG_0764.jpg