Retailers selling Carnival gift cards?

scissorhappygrl

Carnival gift cards are on the list of redeemable items offered thru my banks credit card rewards program.:):)

I see that my Credit Card company offers Carnival Gift Cards also. Do you know if they can be used to buy cruise cash, towards Sail and Sign, etc. or is it only for payment of the cruise? I have already paid for the cruise and would love to be able to get them for cruise cash. Thanks for your help and happy cruising. Bonnie

you want to be careful with this. The script program was not to be used for Onboard credit and only used for payment of a cruise.

I lost 200.00 of my money because i did not read the fine print. They were not good forever-- theydo expire and i had no cruises for the next year.

Im going to look in Lowes to see if they carry them. The ones on carnival web site want 7 bucks to ship - no thanks

I spent more than 7 bucks in gas looking for them. I finally gave up and ordered one directly from Carnival. Had it in two days.

Derbie (fellow Tennessean),

I shop mostly at the Kroger's in Melrose which is on 8th Ave. (turns into Franklin Rd.) in Nashville. Haven't looked for them at the Green Hills store or in Brentwood.

Roz

HyVee has the Carnival gift cards and if you use your HyVee Fuel Saver card, you get 5 cents off per gallon for every $25 of gift cards you purchase. I bought $200 yesterday and got 40 cents off per gallon. I'm going back to purchase more later this week. I'll pay off our cruise and probably get more for shipboard expenses later. It's a good deal!

I checked with my TA as to what I can use the gift cards for, and she said pretty much everything except the initial deposit. Don't know why that is.

Roz

Picked up cards today at an Akron/canton giant eagle.

Used them to pay my deposit tonight, directly with carnival.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

For people in Jacksonville, Florida go to the Avenues Mall and you'll find them on the upper mall at one of the kiosks that sell the gift cards. In front of the stride rite shoe store. This is the only place here I've found them so far.

I just want to thank you all for posting this! I didn't even think of this as a possibility since I never look at gift cards at my local Giant Eagles!

Since we are driving, I can get my whole first tank of gas for free before we head out. This will even be more amazing as looking at some of the "fuel my trip" sites where they map our your route and tell you where to stop for gas. My local gas prices are close to $0.50 more per gallon than anywhere else along our route!

Now I just wish we got gift card discount since my husband works for a division of Giant Eagle.