Set Sail Pass

So I have two cruises booked for 2015. Neither of which have been paid in full.

I've done the first 3 steps for the on-line check for the first trip in January -everything shows completed- but I am not able to print my Set Sail pass.

My second trip in April I was able to go in and print my Sail pass tonight?:confused:

I called RC and rep was adamant that it was because I didn't make the final payment, even though I explained to him I've printed the pass for the second trip .

He shows everything ok in the system and I'm sure he's right ,I just find it strange I was able to print the pass for the second trip already. :p

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Patty

So I have two cruises booked for 2015. Neither of which have been paid in full.

I've done the first 3 steps for the on-line check for the first trip in January -everything shows completed- but I am not able to print my Set Sail pass.

My second trip in April I was able to go in and print my Sail pass tonight?:confused:

I called RC and rep was adamant that it was because I didn't make the final payment, even though I explained to him I've printed the pass for the second trip .

He shows everything ok in the system and I'm sure he's right ,I just find it strange I was able to print the pass for the second trip already. :p

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Patty

Did you use a travel agent for the second cruise? I know that when our travel agent puts our booking into a group, we can print the SetSail pass before making final payment.