Oasis of the seas current internet prices?

rtazz17

I did a search but found differing answers.

To anyone who has been on Oasis recently what is the unlimited internet package for two devices at same time?

I saw one breakdown that said 24.99 a day unlimited for up to 4 devices.(175 a week)

Then in same breakdown said 419.00 a week for family plan up to 4 devices.Which I must be missing something cuz the 24.99 a day would be the better deal by far over 419 a week.Im obviously understanding this wrong so anyone who can shed some light thank you.

Also did the drydock work do anything for internet speeds? If so has it gone live yet?

Thanks in advance

Edited by rtazz17

Just off the Oasis.

From the flyer I still have the prices were as follows..

One hour Plan - $19.95

* 60 minutes of internet access that can be used throughout the cruise

* One (1) device may be logged in at any given time. Log off the first device before attempting to log in from another

One day Plan - $35.95

* 24 hours of continuous access, plan expires 24 hours from the time of purchase

* One (1) device may be logged in at any given time. Log off the first device before attempting to log in from another

Week Plan (7 Days) - $139.95

* Unlimited internet access for 7 days.

Cruise Plan Special - $274.95

* Unlimited internet access for the entire cruise

I am not sure if the last price will vary depending on the length but that is what is was for our 12 day TA.

I did not see any option which let two devices use the same plan at the same time.

We found the Internet was hit and miss on our trip.

You can use your C&A discounts on the packages too.

Just off the Oasis.

From the flyer I still have the prices were as follows..

One hour Plan - $19.95

* 60 minutes of internet access that can be used throughout the cruise

One day Plan - $35.95

* 24 hours of continuous access, plan expires 24 hours from the time of purchase

Week Plan (7 Days) - $139.95

* Unlimited internet access for 7 days.

Cruise Plan Special - $274.95

* Unlimited internet access for the entire cruise

I am not sure if the last price will vary depending on the length but that is what is was for our 12 day TA.

I did not see any option which let two devices use the same plan at the same time.

We found the Internet was hit and miss on our trip.

You can use your C&A discounts on the packages too.

Good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going on the Oasis this coming Saturday. I called RC and they said the following internet packages are available on the Oasis. Can someone confirm this? I get different answers every time I call...

$29.95 Hourly package for 60 minutes of internet, can be used in incremental throughout the trip

$59.90 Daily package - 24 hr of continuous use

$189 for unlimited package for the entire vacation

$229.95 Family package - 2 devices unlimited use

There is no per minute charge on the Oasis.

I'm going on the Oasis this coming Saturday. I called RC and they said the following internet packages are available on the Oasis. Can someone confirm this? I get different answers every time I call...

$29.95 Hourly package for 60 minutes of internet, can be used in incremental throughout the trip

$59.90 Daily package - 24 hr of continuous use

$189 for unlimited package for the entire vacation

$229.95 Family package - 2 devices unlimited use

There is no per minute charge on the Oasis.

That matches what we saw on Navigator recently.