Camp Carnival Activity Schedule

MaiTaiMary

I know the Fun Times will be in my cabin every night, but what about the CC activity schedule for the next day? Do I get a copy of it at CC the day prior or since we are sailing with kids this time, does the room steward put it in our cabin?

Thanks. :)

Just came off an 8 night cruise. First time letting my daughter do camp ocean and she is 6. Do your online kids checkin first and then they will give you a time for "orientation" after the muster drill where they will show you the facility, issue you a phone, etc. They will give you a booklet with the entire cruise schedule for kids activities in the camp ocean.

So the entire 7 days will be available on the first evening?

Yes. It's just like the funtimes. It's all one together in 3, 4 pages so you can look ahead of time and see what's going on. We've taken our kids twice so far. Each time the orientation was held in a lounge. Not in camp. We did go prior to orientation both times and looked around camp on our own. The counselors are usually there. They expect parents to show up to look around. Every ship is different I suppose, but on the Sensation and the Freedom, there was no tour. Orientation is usually right after sail away. The orientation information will be posted in your fun times. Or you can just head up to the deck where the camp is located soon after boarding.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Issue you a phone?? :confused:

phones and beepers are for the 2-3 uear old group.

Kids in 6-8 will not be getting phones and pagers.

there is a closed circuit tv outside the camp that you can watch your child.

you are not allowed to stay in the camp with the kids.

take a marker and highlight the stuff you want your kids to do.

if they want to do one activity and not the others-- you can go pick them up. theycan do what they want

We forgot about Orientation because the grandkids were swimming and time got away from us. Since they're older (13 and 10) they took their phone with them each morning and took a picture of the days activities. Then they knew when there was an activity they wanted to do.

We forgot about Orientation because the grandkids were swimming and time got away from us. Since they're older (13 and 10) they took their phone with them each morning and took a picture of the days activities. Then they knew when there was an activity they wanted to do.

its a good idea if the kid is responsible with the cell phones.. But gotta be careful with roaming etc on the cell phones. Could be quite expensive doing it this way