Can you help me find what stateroom this is?

mcatmcat

Hi

Last week the backstreetboys were onboard the imagination and a friend of mine is trying to identify what were their stateroom based on the luggage tag. Based in the pic it was 6995 but now I see that the stateroom in carnival no longer have 4 numbers but a letter and 3 numbers. Or maybe she is wrong and that's not even a luggage tag. ImageUploadedByForums1414606120.894479.jpg.975971a56ce319560b4179bddad49310.jpg

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

ImageUploadedByForums1414606059.336156.jpg.f0504203a45a2df262652b8c24355c59.jpg

stalker much? :eek:

but no, that doesn't look like a carnival luggage tag. there wouldn't be much sense putting a luggage tag on a carry on anyway. and yes, fantasy class ships have a letter and 3 numbers. other classes of ships have 4 or 5 numbers.

Hi

Last week the backstreetboys were onboard the imagination and a friend of mine is trying to identify what were their stateroom based on the luggage tag. Based in the pic it was 6995 but now I see that the stateroom in carnival no longer have 4 numbers but a letter and 3 numbers. Or maybe she is wrong and that's not even a luggage tag. [ATTACH]329489[/ATTACH][ATTACH]329490[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It's a long shot, and you may not even get an answer, but you could try e-mailing the CD and ask which cabin they stayed in.

If this was one of the concert cruises, chances are the band did not even stay on the ship. They boarded at the port, played their gig, and left the ship.

that's not the case for the full-ship charters, which i believe this was.

chances are they had the owners suites and/or grand suites on upper deck.

It doesn't look like any Carnival Luggage tag I have seen. They usually have a lot more info on them.

Also, you may want to Google it, their website says they were on the Carnival Ecstasy. It was a half charter sold through a tour operator. They were on the ship, as there are also video results for the search.

Wonder if they will do a Walking Dead charter. Or will at least consider getting AMC on the television.

Good luck finding out the cabin numbers. It would seem likely to start with the higher end suites. Somehow doubt the tour operator paying them, had them sharing porthole cabins.