Recent Stay in Royal Suite?

cynbar

We are booked in a Celebrity Suite for our January Reflection cruise, but are considering upgrading to a Royal Suite. Does anyone know if any of the new suite perks have been implemented yet? I know the website doesn't list them, but it doesn't list Michael's Club either and all reports say that is in place. Of course, I know suite dining won't arrive until April, but I'm curious about some of the others like included premium beverage package and unlimited specialty dining. Just wondering, although we may well upgrade with or without them.

I have not heard, and I have been checking, that there is anything other than Michael's and the concierge. I wondered just yesterday if they may free one or two more up in December, since that is when I cruise. Lol

Enjoy!

Thanks --- I do know that the suite perks don't officially begin until April, but they have started up Michael's Club before that time, so I thought they may phase in some of the others. Still looking to hear from someone who has actually stayed in one recently.....

All the extra goodies from April 2015, that is as well the date Suite Prices with extras like the Premium Liver Disease Treatment Package, Dining Package and so on will increase to include all those things! Maybe they will start 1 or 2 cruises before to test drive the new software, but NOT before!