Valor FINALLY!

Well, after much waiting, our trip has arrived. We leave for the Valor tomorrow, bright and early. Limo picks us up for the airport at 4:45 AM :eek: . I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER. Not only that, I have yet to pack a single thing! I have so much to do, I just wanted to say bon voyage to everyone and thanks for everyones help over the past few months! Man, this is bittersweet. I can't wait to cruise, but once it's over I have nothing to look forward to! This will be the last cruise for us for a while (college tuitions to pay).

Anyway, thanks CruiseCritic!

Have a great time and a safe trip :)

I am chomping at the bit until November 13 when I will be on The Valor for the Western Carib.

Looking forward to your review and comments when you return.

GET PACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOL*

Well, after much waiting, our trip has arrived. We leave for the Valor tomorrow, bright and early. Limo picks us up for the airport at 4:45 AM :eek: . I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER. Not only that, I have yet to pack a single thing! I have so much to do, I just wanted to say bon voyage to everyone and thanks for everyones help over the past few months! Man, this is bittersweet. I can't wait to cruise, but once it's over I have nothing to look forward to! This will be the last cruise for us for a while (college tuitions to pay).

Anyway, thanks CruiseCritic!

Thank God for the Florida Prepay College Fund,my son is 6 yrs old and iam halfway done paying his college tuition i couldnt think of living back up north and paying all that money for housing and college and everything else that takes many thousands of dollars a month to live up there so really enjoy your cruise and live life to its fullest ,,the weeks after the cruise are tough ---I wish you a calm winter :)

Archived