FLL North Port parking questions

birdiebill

Nov 6 will be the first time we have driven to the port for terminal 2 for a Princess cruise. We have stayed at the Embassy Suites with Princess transfers previously. I remember the bus dropping us off right at the terminal.

When I read the directions to get to the parking garage, the directions talk about Eisenhower boulevard. Is the entrance to the parking garage off Eisenhower? How do I drop off luggage before parking (actually we will probably just carry it on since this is a 3 day cruise)? What street takes me directly to the entrance to the garage and to the porters?

I know there will probably be signs to direct me, but Looking for signs while driving in heavy traffic is not as preferable as knowing exactly where I should be going.

I was just there for the Fort Lauderdale boat show. From I95, take Davie Blvd east to Rt. 1. Turn south (right), go a few blocks and turn east (left) on SE 17th St (after McDonalds). Go to traffic lights at Eisenhower Blvd just before the bridge and turn south (right) - there's a Walgreens there. You'll go a short distance to the port security checkpoint. Once through there, turn left at the next lights to enter the garage. I'm not sure how to get to luggage dropoff at the terminal, but it appears on the map that there's another road just beyond Eisenhower off SE 17th St. The security people at the checkpoint should be able to help. There's a map and other info on http://www.porteverglades.net.

art