Majesty of Seas 4 Day Trip Review 10/20/2014 Sailing

amflor

Thanks for the reply. They will be 9 & 5 so not too small. Was just interested in anywhere safe within walking distance from the ship, don't really want to do excusions or take taxis.... your visits sound fab and from the sounds of it they were all in walking distance?

They may enjoy the pirate museum.. never been, but I am sure there may be some info to be found online. Also within walking distance 5-10 minutes from Terminal.

They may enjoy the pirate museum.. never been, but I am sure there may be some info to be found online. Also within walking distance 5-10 minutes from Terminal.

Pirate Museum -- that sounds like fun even for an adult. We have cruised on Her Majesty many times, and have planned one more cruise on her before she is retired....so I will put the 'Pirate Museum' on our list of things to do.

For those reading this, if someone can tell me who the Activities Manager is on board either now or on a recent cruise, please let me know.

I believe it was Maurice (sp) when we were on Her Majesty over Thanksgiving weekend....is it still him?