Valor:PR, St. Tom, Barbados, St. Kitts, Lucia, Martin

shark&minnow

Sapphire Beach was not busy at all. It was very relaxing. There was a small stand were you could rent chairs, umbrellas etc and you could buy a beer there. A lady came along the beach from one of the restaurants at some point, but we didn't eat there.

DSCF0059_zps4a64882c.jpg

DSCF0062_zps5577dce7.jpg

DSCF0060_zps87b20c22.jpg

DSCF0063_zps72225895.jpg

At this point my camera battery died! I don't think we would go back to Sapphire Beach. I would check out somewhere else next time. We left Sapphire and went to the tram up to Paradise Point. We bought our tickets ahead of time on the ship which saved about $1 each. These are pictures that we bought because my camera was dead. At the top I had the famous Bushwhacker drink and it was delish.

IMG_1268_zpsb3f71b60.jpg

IMG_1269_zpsa7f22592.jpg

Back on board:

IMG_2319_zpsb5c62612.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to do your review. We are on the Valor in March...it seems so far away! I spend my time searching for reviews in the mean time :D

Question: What was the deliciousness you had for breakfast in San Juan?? It looked sooo good!!

Thanks for taking the time to do your review. We are on the Valor in March...it seems so far away! I spend my time searching for reviews in the mean time :D

Question: What was the deliciousness you had for breakfast in San Juan?? It looked sooo good!!

That was a mallorca. It is a common Puerto Rican breakfast. It is a powdered sugared bread with a variety of fillings, such as egg, ham & cheese. I love trying the local foods. We had them at Cafe Mallorca in Old San Juan and also at a place called Pinky's in Condado.

shark&minnow-

Thanks for doing the review!!!! Love seeing all your pictures!

Ok, so I saw in one of your pics you had one of the Carnival cups that had the "officially the best day ever" on them. Were these hard to find? Where did you get these? I couldn't find them on my last cruise!

Great review so far! Thanks. We don't go until March, but it's nice to look ahead! We used to do week-long vacations in Barbados, and I remember Bank's as the only beer available. Nice to see the Carib as well. Oh, heck! Nice to see any beer in hand under the sun and near the sand! Four more months!

Edited by JAGR

shark&minnow-

Thanks for doing the review!!!! Love seeing all your pictures!

Ok, so I saw in one of your pics you had one of the Carnival cups that had the "officially the best day ever" on them. Were these hard to find? Where did you get these? I couldn't find them on my last cruise!

Yes these were very common. They are what the drink of the day came in.