onboard credit form?

spazilla1

I have not paid off my balance for my cruise - and see the same cruise for about $100 less than I am paying - same ship, same date and same ports. I need the onboard credit form to see if we can get a drop in price. I had this and somehow we lost it on the computer. If Anybody has the website for the onboard credit form I would Greatly appreciate it if you could send it my way. thank you all in advance. Love this site - have learned so much since I found you and have become a cruiser! //Fran

But if you haven't paid off your cruise yet, just call Carnival (or your TA if you used one) and they will adjust your balance due. You only need the Early Saver Form if you are ES and are after final payment. That's the only way you will get OBC. Otherwise they take the reduction off the final payment amount.

Did it today and saved $180; just call the Carnival 800 number and speak with anyone that answers. You will have to go through your travel agent if you didn't book through Carnival, and be sure of the expiration date of the offer. I always take a screenshot so I have proof of the new rate I'm requesting.