HAL Casual Nights

darnapar

When on Celebrity and Princess cruises casual evenings for men were polos or casual button downshirt with no jacket. Is this the same on HAL? From their web site I am getting the impression that jackets are worn every night.

I was on a HAL ship for my cruise 2 years ago and found jackets being worn each night. On casual nights they were often worn with polo shirts, but still looked quite dressy for my definition of casual. If you go to the HAL board you will find MANY discussions on the newest definitions of casual and an ensuing debate over how HAL is not enforcing their own dress codes on many of the ships.

I had read this fashion board, as well as the HAL board before my cruise and had decided to go the dressy route and was not disappointed. I saw many passengers dress up each and every night. So if you like the idea of a fancy dress up dinner party each night, you can have that dream come true. Even though every one at your own table might not be as dressy as you, plenty in the dining rooms will be.

Mariposa

Archived