They just changed our show days.......

montlee

They changed Oasis from Sunday night to Saturday night for the eight in our group; the same night we're to see Cats. I just tried to change our Cats show to Sunday and, surprise, the web site is 'on vacation' - their words, not mine!

They changed Oasis from Sunday night to Saturday night for the eight in our group; the same night we're to see Cats. I just tried to change our Cats show to Sunday and, surprise, the web site is 'on vacation' - their words, not mine!

When is your sailing???

Please update us

Sea Ya

My sailing is Nov. 22nd. There were 8 individual emails, all sent to my email address. If I still can't get into the web site, I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'm considering the afternoon show because the boys, age 5 & 7, will be in AO and probably would not enjoy cats anyway. That will leave Sunday night, a formal night, free to enjoy dinner and not rush for a show.

It's more than a minor annoyance to me...it's a big inconvenience that I don't want to have to spend time to deal with before our cruise on the 15th.

I've had one dining reservation cancelled (Chef's Table), two shows rescheduled with an e-mail notification, and a third show cancelled with no notification at all. It's very frustrating to have taken the time necessary to make all your entertainment and dining reservation work, to have the rug pulled out from under you two weeks before the cruise.

What's the point of encouraging people to make reservations if they're going to change everything at the last minute? I love RCI, but why does it so often seem like the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing?:confused: