The price was too good to say no, so I said YES!

bobg529

Well I always wanted to try the Epic, and I've always wanted to try out a Studio. Then I got the "dreaded" email about the last Caribbean season before she moves to Europe. So I figured, "why not look at the prices, I know I'm not going I'm just curious, blah, blah, blah.". So I looked. 7 days, sailing out of Miami, $439 plus 10% cash back. $439! Plus 10% cash back! Holy you know what! Suffice it to say, I'm booked!:D

Congrats! Enjoy the Epic, she's a great ship. I'm going to miss her. :(

Who knows, maybe it'll inspire me to look into European cruises. XD

Btw, have fun in the studios. I LOVE the whole studio concept. <3

Well I always wanted to try the Epic, and I've always wanted to try out a Studio. Then I got the "dreaded" email about the last Caribbean season before she moves to Europe. So I figured, "why not look at the prices, I know I'm not going I'm just curious, blah, blah, blah.". So I looked. 7 days, sailing out of Miami, $439 plus 10% cash back. $439! Plus 10% cash back! Holy you know what! Suffice it to say, I'm booked!:D

When are you going? I don't see studios available., oh didn't realize studios were for solos.

Edited by ISLABONITA

When are you going? I don't see studios available.

January 18 2015:D There's still some left, I just checked. But you will need to pay in full, final date to pay is 11/4! It's MLK week which is a good travel week for adults. 1) most kids are in school that week except for Monday, and it's kind of early in the school year to pull them out for a cruise, and 2) since Monday IS a national holiday, if you happen to get that day off you save a vacation day. ;). You see? I got it all worked out, lol.:rolleyes:

I switched my freestyle choice today from the 10% cash back to the 3 specialty dinners. Just more cost effective. I always have a dinner at Le Bistro and Cagneys anyway, and La Cucina is usually a nice quiet venue. I may book Teppynaki too, I'll see how I feel. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app