Ownership of Reservation

sha88

Hi, all, I was trying to help my sister-in-law with her reservation (she is a first time cruiser) and accidentally took ownership of it so now it appears on My Cruises. I called RCL and they checked with Crown and Anchor and they said it can't be taken off My Cruises. Does not make sense to me why they can't remove it. Has this happened to anyone else before. Would like for her to be able to see this on her own My Cruises page.......... Any experience with this anyone?

Hi, all, I was trying to help my sister-in-law with her reservation (she is a first time cruiser) and accidentally took ownership of it so now it appears on My Cruises. I called RCL and they checked with Crown and Anchor and they said it can't be taken off My Cruises. Does not make sense to me why they can't remove it. Has this happened to anyone else before. Would like for her to be able to see this on her own My Cruises page.......... Any experience with this anyone?

I believe she can still add the reservation to her My Cruises page, but she may not be able to do things like make payments. However, she should still be able to book dining, excursions, drink packages, etc.

She can make payments by calling Royal.

Thanks for the replies.

Well, I decided to further investigate and called C&A directly instead of RCCL and within one minute the rep showed me how to remove the reservation. From now on, I am going to call C&A first on all things.

BTW, all you have to do is click on My held and purhased cruises and then you get a list of all cruises with their details. There is a remove button there for each cruise.

Thanks for the replies.

Well, I decided to further investigate and called C&A directly instead of RCCL and within one minute the rep showed me how to remove the reservation. From now on, I am going to call C&A first on all things.

BTW, all you have to do is click on My held and purhased cruises and then you get a list of all cruises with their details. There is a remove button there for each cruise.

Thanks, very helpful info