Regal Princess FLL arrival & pre-christening schedule?

dmwnc1959

Dave - Thanks for the tip on where to look first - I've been checking it and wondered if you were the other person watching!

Just in case you may not have already known, next to the Fort Lauderdale Wecbam banner above the image, click on the letters NE, that's where Regal Princess will first show up.

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

:D

Gorgeous!! Love that blue glow. We'll be on the port side mid-ship this time.

I think that's what I'm also shooting for on my next Royal-class cruise; a mid-ship port side location, and a mini-suite with one of those larger angled balconies.

I think that's what I'm also shooting for on my next Royal-class cruise; a mid-ship port side location, and a mini-suite with one of those larger angled balconies.

Well worth it - had B-409 last year and I really liked it - far enough below the Sea-Walk for privacy and great views forward. There are Deluxe Balconies on Dolphin with the extended balcony also. Will be seeing one on our Cabin Crawl next week.

She's picked up a following - we up to 35 viewers.

Edited by MarKay525

Well worth it - had B-409 last year and I really liked it - far enough below the Sea-Walk for privacy and great views forward. There are Deluxe Balconies on Dolphin with the extended balcony also. Will be seeing one on our Cabin Crawl next week.

She's picked up a following - we up to 33 viewers.

Is it possible for you to grab a screen shot of the port side?

Not too shabby for this time of morning. ;) There'll be more later once the sun comes up and people are wanting to check her out docked pierside.

I really loved that sideways inside cabin I had last time, but since I spent two weeks on Royal Princess last year scouring the ship from stem to stern, and I'm sure the third Princess Cruises Royal-class ship won't be too much different, I can spend time out on the balcony on sea days and port days too.

I'll get a screen grab of the port side after daybreak when the sun is lighting up her hull. It'll be much clearer to see than the night images.

Edited by dmwnc1959

I'm awake for another seven hours, at least. Hopefully the sun will be shining bright for that port side screen grab in a few hours. ;)

Thanks Dave - I'll look forward to seeing it.

Off to bed for me - have to pack and all that other good stuff and need a little shut eye. It has been great talking with you Dave - I've missed your chatter. Take care - Kay

Edited by MarKay525

I'll be in one of those Thursday. It's an accessible mini with angled balcony. Mom will be surprised! I'll try to remember to take pictures.

Thanks Dave - I'll look forward to seeing it.

Off to bed for me - have to pack and all that other good stuff and need a little shut eye. It has been great talking with you Dave - I've missed your chatter. Take care - Kay

Same here. And it's exciting when the countdown gets to ZERO. Enjoy the ship, I know that I really loved being on Royal Princess. :D

I'll be in one of those Thursday. It's an accessible mini with angled balcony. Mom will be surprised! I'll try to remember to take pictures.

Sounds wonderful! And if there aren't some already, take some pictures of the balcony too for Renmar's (Theo) website.

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/

Regal Princess docked Terminal 2, her new winter home port....

15676590366_fe618f2fe2_b.jpg

Image Courtesy of http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Dave, thanks for all the updates this morning. Look like a beautiful day in south FL. Going to be on the Regal on Jan 11, can't wait.

Good to see you on CC, we've missed you.

Ron.

Edited by homeinboca

Dave, thanks for all the updates this morning. Look like a beautiful day in south FL. Going to be on the Regal on Jan 11, can't wait.

Good to see you on CC, we've missed you.

Ron.

Hi Ron,

THANKS for the kind words! I've been trying to keep a low profile, popping up once in a while to post. Wish I could have flown down for a Regal Princess BVE just to be on that class ship again, or better yet, the 3-night coming up this weekend. But good things come to those who wait, and it'll be a few years before I do another B2B like last year.

Enjoy your cruise! I look forward to your review and pictures. I hope you have an amazing time!