Solarium Bistro concept change on Quantum

MADflyer

While Divinely Decadence at the Solarium Bistro was originally included as one of the specialty options for lunch and dinner and had a cover charge, they have changed it over to a complimentary venue and lunches and dinners can be reserved for al a carte dining without charge. The breakfast is a buffet.

Devin Alexander is onboard for the Transatlantic and was there to meet guests at breakfast now.

Thanks! That's great news!

For any CCers on there, if you find time to snap a copy of the lunch and dinner menus, that would be great!!! (Since to-date they have not listed a menu on their web site.)

And thanks again to the CCers who are posting here and on Shutterfly - really appreciate it!!!!

Edited by gumbocc1009
wanted to add more...

Wonder what the pricing is. Johnny Rockets changed to ale carte as well and the prices seem better than the cover. Saw a few items on the sample menu I liked so if the prices are equally good I may have to give it a try instead of JRs.

Has it been changed to complimentary on all sailings or just the inagural sailing?

I just check the Cruise Planner for my cruise of Feb 20, 2015 and a $20 covercharge is still listed. It also states HOURS OF OPERATION: 11AM - 4PM, MEALS SERVED: Dinner. :confused:

The Daily Planner for Nov. 3 shows a lunch and dinner option at Devinly Decadence but it also still shows an upcharge($) after the restaurant's listing......

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10154990_10152375866241767_8970218918964794870_n.jpg?oh=fef9ac8b42c75f594dabe9e3bd1fe5a4&oe=54E7CBA1

Unfortunately, the information has been revised today and the Solarium Bistro is only complementary on the Maiden Voyage at this time for lunch and dinner.

The impression had been given to me that this was a concept change when I booked on boarding day and I was able to get a clarification this morning at breakfast.