Hotel in Paris, Viking River Cruise

marchmom

Does anyone know what hotel Viking uses in Paris? I'll be doing the Cities of Light tour in May.

I don't know if it depends on itinerary but we're booked at the Hotel Rochester Champs Elysees for our Nov/15 France's Finest cruise. We were booked at the Crown Plaza Paris Republique originally but it got changed a couple of weeks ago.

I've been meaning to post a review but have been very busy since my return. Will try to do this weekend. It was my first river cruise as well, but I've previously visited most of the places on my own.

Edited by Peggy Tuten

Does anyone know what hotel Viking uses in Paris? I'll be doing the Cities of Light tour in May.[

A group of us are going on the Cities of Light tour in May and our travel agent told my girlfriend that Viking was using Pullman Eiffel Tower. Hopefully, this is the correct information.

Just booked Sevres Saint Germaine Hotel (we wanted to be in that area). It got great reviews on Trip Advisor and was reasonably priced for Paris! We will be staying for 2 nights post cruise in June. We didn't want to spend a lot of money on a room that would be empty except to sleep BUT wanted it to be clean and updated.

Check out this hotel- it looks lovely.