Bumpiing or my sisters ,which is better for husband with health issues

crazymom107

Hi. This will be our first time in Dominica. I am trying to find something for us to do as a family,which consist of me and my 15 year old daughter and my husband. My husband has a heart condition and gets tired easily.He can walk but just not up steep hills or really rough terrain.He is also not a swimmer.He does love seeing new things and beautiful scenery.

From reading the post I have seen Bumping tours and My sister tours both recommended.I have contacted both and they both seem nice. I just can't decide which would be better.Mysisters is a little more expensive but is private and it seems to have less physical activity needed.Bumpiings Roseau Valley treasures tour looks really cool and I think my daughter and I would really like it. Both tour operators have been very quick to reply to my emails and seem very nice and professional. I think I would be good with either of them.

I am just wondering if anyone else with a similar situation might be able to help me decide. My husband is only 52 years old so he wants to experience the island the best he can but like I said I really have to consider how tired he will get.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi,

My husband and I have visited Dominica twice and have taken tours with both Bumping Tours and Helen of My Sister Tours. We traveled with another couple and the husband also has some limitations due to health and mobility issues. I highly recommend choosing the private tour with My Sister Tours. You will be able to have a customized tour, go at your own pace, and even modify your plans during the day, as needed. We had a wonderful day with Helen when we visited Dominica in April, 2014. She is very friendly and an excellent, safe driver. Her reviews on Trip Advisor are all excellent. If we have the opportunity to visit Dominica again on a cruise, we will most definitely contact My Sister Tours. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Mary