Chankanaab or Isla Pasion?

Towel Critter

You can go to Chankanaab on your own and it's great. Go to their web site and buy what you want and they often have great deals. It is a 10 min can ride for about $12-15$ each way. easy easy. We did the Dolphin swim and it was one of the best ever and avoided the ship crowd. Go early if you can.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You can go to Chankanaab on your own and it's great. Go to their web site and buy what you want and they often have great deals. It is a 10 min can ride for about $12-15$ each way. easy easy. We did the Dolphin swim and it was one of the best ever and avoided the ship crowd. Go early if you can.

Thank you, ET, especially for the website tip. I will definitely check it out. This should help me decide between the two.

Actually, I think the chankanaab coupon is on cozumel insider dot com. It is $2 off the $21 entrance fee. There is so much you can do in cozumel independently and get a better price and experience.

Have fun!

Just recently went to Isla Passion on an all-inclusive excursion, and was very happy with it. Nice boat ride to the island on a catamaran, beautiful beach and sand area, good food, and great drinks. It just depends on what kind of experience you are looking for. We wanted a nice relaxing beach day with all food and drink included and without being bothered by sales vendors. The only person that came up to us was our personal server providing our drinks. We were the first boat to arrive and had our pick of seating and it never got too crowded. They also had floating water toys and kayaks available to use. Have never been to the other park however had to share our thoughts of this beautiful private island. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

If you've done both excursions, I'd love to hear your thoughts about both, and which you enjoyed more and why. Thanks.

We have done both. Swam w/manatees at Chankanaab. Great day.

Isla Pasion was a wonderful relaxing day. Pretty,pretty place.

Just flip a coin & do one on your current cruise & the other on your next cruise.

Thanks all for some helpful info and advice! Right now I'm thinking we'll prolly take a taxi to Chankanaab. We usually do shopping in San Miguel and a beach. We wanted to do something a little different this time. I think Chankanaab fits the bill - more activities there than just the beach.