Faster to the Fun - Sold Out!!

ldarcy

I went to book the Faster to the Fun for our next cruise... it's already sold out :( but obviously that's my own fault for not booking sooner! Do these usually become available again when the final payment date comes up and people have to cancel? I'm checking every day for cancellations but I'm really counting on that day!!

Also, on our cruise in May to Alaska it doesn't show the Faster to the Fun in the excursions at all - is it possible it will be added closer to the date or is it just not available on that cruise?

Thanks in advance!!

ldarcy

Like others have posted....I kept checking daily for my cruise and I became lucky this morning...I was able to get one. Good Luck :)

To the OP: Be PERSISTANT!!!!!:D

Ours was sold out too, when we booked our Breeze cruise in February.

I checked 10X per day, and they FINALLY opened up another 15 spots.

SCORE!!!:D:D

And, to all of the haters, if you don't want to spend the $50, then don't.

Nobody is twisting your arm.

We like it because we can drop our bags immediately and not have to lug them around the Lido, while looking for lunch.

Also, walking right up to GS, with a line of 20+ people, PRICELESS:D

I don't hang out at these forums much and it becomes pretty clear why. Just bantering no real help to those that are looking for it. There are obviously those exceptions and to those helpful people thanks because we appreciate the help.

People such as myself come to these sites because they are new to cruising, or considering a new idea or option about cruising looking for ADVICE/EXPERIENCE. We don't come to these sites to waste time reading post after post of arguing about who is stupid for doing this or that or crazy to even think of doing this or that, etc.

For example, someone such as myself will post something like "Never had FTTF before and considering it" "Please provide your experience" Here is the key, we want your experience not your opinion with no explanation why you feel that way.

A useful response would be "I don't ever purchase FTTF because our family usually goes to the port very early 10am and for this reason we don't find it useful as we get on pretty early anyway" Case closed. So now if I am going to the port very early maybe I won't consider purchasing FTTF. This is helpful experience or advice.

We do not need to get response "You are an idiot of throwing $50 away" !!

Provide your experience why something is good or bad and again "why" so others can use that information to make their OWN decision from there.

Jeesh. Some people are very helpful but their information gets flooded away from many posts of useless opinions that are no help to those looking for it.

Enjoy your cruises.

Wish I would have said all that! A very good response :o

I went to book the Faster to the Fun for our next cruise... it's already sold out :( but obviously that's my own fault for not booking sooner! Do these usually become available again when the final payment date comes up and people have to cancel? I'm checking every day for cancellations but I'm really counting on that day!!

Also, on our cruise in May to Alaska it doesn't show the Faster to the Fun in the excursions at all - is it possible it will be added closer to the date or is it just not available on that cruise?

Thanks in advance!!

ldarcy

This perk even if paid for DOES NOT EXIST for us downunder shame we would like to take the benefit from it