HELP! Can you pull the beds apart in a Crown Loft Suite?

momof2ky

Just booked a crown loft suite on Allure of the seas…travel agent said beds could be pulled apart in the upstairs bedroom….I just called RC and they said it cannot> Other websites say the beds can be pulled apart. Has anyone ever been in a Crown Loft Suite on Allure that would know for sure if they can be pulled apart?

Thanks!

I have stayed in a Crown Loft Suite twice on the Allure, and the bed upstairs had a regular king size mattress. Taking it apart was not an option. The couch downstairs opens to a smaller queen size bed it you need two sleeping areas.

Note: You can request a pillow menu (loved this).

Edited by julesbeara

this is what I was afraid of! I booked this suite for 3 women who do not like sleeping in a bed with someone else( unless it's our husbands- but they can't go!). the RC rep said we could pull the beds apart. Now after final payment has been made, i hear you can't pull them apart. $10,000 ayer, I am dreading this.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Can they bring in a roll away bed.

Rather than start a new thread, maybe I can just ask here.

On RCI ships, I believe the beds can be separated in a GS. What about an OS?

I guess I just want to know whether or not to refuse an upgrade if offered one on my spring cruise. We're currently in a GS and need two beds.

We're on the Serenade, if that makes a difference.

Rather than start a new thread, maybe I can just ask here.

On RCI ships, I believe the beds can be separated in a GS. What about an OS?

I guess I just want to know whether or not to refuse an upgrade if offered one on my spring cruise. We're currently in a GS and need two beds.

We're on the Serenade, if that makes a difference.

There may be exceptions, but my understanding was that the bed in the OS on all ships cannot be separated.

There may be exceptions, but my understanding was that the bed in the OS on all ships cannot be separated.

Thanks Bob! :)

I guess if an upgrade to an OS happens, I can suck it up and sleep on the sofa bed, but I think I'd prefer staying in the GS. I don't think the OS would have any benefits over the GS that we'd really care about.

Thanks Bob! :)

I guess if an upgrade to an OS happens, I can suck it up and sleep on the sofa bed, but I think I'd prefer staying in the GS. I don't think the OS would have any benefits over the GS that we'd really care about.

Full size dining table inside the stateroom. Separate shower and bath. Bidet.

Actually, I've read that some women do not like the separate shower in the OS because it's harder to shave their legs.