Which Princess excursion in Fort Lauderdale?

canadarocks

We're doing a B2B next March and I think I'd like to book a Princess shore excursion for our turnaround day in Fort Lauderdale. We love wildlife, hate shopping, and love seeing yachts and mansions. So I'm torn as to which of these two to choose. Any recommendations?

(1) Everglades Airboat Ride & Flamingo Gardens

(2) Intracoastal Waterway by Boat & Las Olas Blvd (Carrie B cruise)

Everglades.

You can always take the water taxi on your own to see the area and stop for a drink or snack on Las Olas or one of many stops on the route if you want. No need to shop. Or book with the ship.

You can do a tour on your own too. Jungle Queen or Carrie are public. Just google and you'll get the info. You can pick those up with a 10$ cab from the port.

Edited by eandj

You can do a tour on your own too. Jungle Queen or Carrie are public. Just google and you'll get the info. You can pick those up with a 10$ cab from the port.

Now that might be the very best plan. There would obviously be tons of cabs around with everyone disembarking. $10 will take us to the Carrie B dock? About how long will it take in a cab? Is there anything to see and do right around where we would board? The first cruise is at 11:00am, but we'd like to get off the ship earlier.

Thanks, I appreciate the help! :)

Now that might be the very best plan. There would obviously be tons of cabs around with everyone disembarking. $10 will take us to the Carrie B dock? About how long will it take in a cab? Is there anything to see and do right around where we would board? The first cruise is at 11:00am, but we'd like to get off the ship earlier.

Thanks, I appreciate the help! :)

The boat will be very near Las Olas Blvd which is filled with restaurants and boutiques. A very nice street to stroll or stop for lunch or a drink after your tour. http://www.lasolasboulevard.com/

To get there from the ship...10 min. TOPS.

Edited by eandj

I would pre-book if you are sure you will go (rain or shine). There is a discount if you preorder..code cbweb. Con, No refunds if you change you mind. Pro, you know you will be on the tour of your choice and won't have to rush to buy a seat for that popular tour time.

I would pre-book if you are sure you will go (rain or shine). There is a discount if you preorder..code cbweb. Con, No refunds if you change you mind. Pro, you know you will be on the tour of your choice and won't have to rush to buy a seat for that popular tour time.

Gotcha. Thanks again for your help on this! :)

Not sure if you checked and compared, but Jungle Queen is another company and you pick this one up right by the marina and beach by Bahia Mar. Closer to beach and ship than Carrie B. BUT...I know nothing re likes and differences in the two.

Have a great port day!