Carnival Miracle

jamesnnb

Thanks for the response. You're right, it's your vacation and the memories belong to you. It's funny, sometimes you are upset or disappointed at the time then that becomes your most memorable part of the cruise -- what you end of telling folks back home about. We have missed Cabo due to high winds before (also Victoria). But it is all part of the adventure -- with the Captain in Charge!

You are completly right. I had a great time in Cabo, and was glad we made it. We took the water taxi tour and were dropped off at Medano beach where we were then picked up at a scheduled time.

As for Victoria, I remember getting off the boat for about an hour when we went there, then just decided to head back to the ship. Nice enough looking city, there just wasn't much there for me that I wanted to partake in at the time.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sailing this itinerary on Saturday. Sorry that you couldn't make PV but it sounds like you tried to make the best of it.

Hope you have a great trip Kobayashi! Remember not to sweat the small stuff and just go with the flow and have a great time. Stormy weather is always a chance we take when we cruise, but just make the best of the situation if one does arise. I hope you make it to all your ports.