Jitneys Please Help

marieadela

It will be my first time taking the Jitneys so I was wondering how hard it is to get on the Jitney from the cruise ship dock to go to the zoo they say to take #10? How do you know what number they are and how do you know when to get off for the zoo? How do I get the Jitney to bring me to the shopping area on the way back?

The Jitneys travel on a regular schedule, they may be behind a few mionutes or sometimes early but they run the same routes and times on a very regular schedule. Just look for the Jitney with the ten on it or ask one of the drivers when it is expected. I have never had a problem with catching the right one.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

It will be my first time taking the Jitneys so I was wondering how hard it is to get on the Jitney from the cruise ship dock to go to the zoo they say to take #10? How do you know what number they are and how do you know when to get off for the zoo? How do I get the Jitney to bring me to the shopping area on the way back?

Make sure it's the #10 and not #10A. The easiest way to get the right bus is to walk along Bay Street to the British Colonial Hilton (you can't miss it). Go around to the front, cross the street and the bus stop is in front of McDonalds.

All jitneys are CLEARLY marked with big numbers.

The jitneys comes by every few minutes. To get to the Ardastra Zoo, ask the driver to drop you off. it's only about 1/2 mile down the road. There's a sign on the side of the road, and you'll walk a block or two to the entrance.

Archived