Sophisticated Lady internet fashions

ElaineB2

Has anyone ever ordered formal wear from Sophisticated Lady on the internet? If so, what was your experience with the service? I placed an order on Sat. for 2 gowns. On Sunday, I decided I changed my mind and wanted to cancel the order. I've sent 3 e-mails and left 4 voice mails that I need to cancel the order and would like a confirmation that the order is canceled. Haven't received anything. No one every answers the phone, so all I can do is leave a message. I looked them up under the California BBB and they have an unsatisfactory record for resolving complaints. Guess I should've looked them up before I ordered. Oh well - hopefully it will get straightened out soon. But, beware if you've ever thought of ordering from them.

Perhaps because of the holiday weekend they were not on line and have not caught up with the weekend orders as yet. Lets hope [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Update - well someone from the store called me today and was very snotty about me canceling my order. BUT, my credit card still has a temporary hold for the amount of the dresses from them. I'll have to see how long it takes them to release it. I will NEVER order from them based on their BBB report. Learned my lesson. Check for the BBB report BEFORE ordering from an on-line merchant.

Archived