Power point locations and extension cords for Radiance

We will be travelling on Radiance later this year and was wondering if there are any power points located near under the bed so my husband can p;ug his sleep apnea machine in. Also has any body had any problems bringing an extension power cord along to plug machine in if no power points near bed.

Thanks

We will be travelling on Radiance later this year and was wondering if there are any power points located near under the bed so my husband can p;ug his sleep apnea machine in. Also has any body had any problems bringing an extension power cord along to plug machine in if no power points near bed.

Thanks

No power points by bed but a Euro and American points at the dresser, so just take an extension cord and if in the unlikely event it gets taken you can always ask the cabin attendant for one.

I have a sleep apnoea machine and had no problem using an extension cord from the dresser to the bed when on the Radiance and Explorer. In fact, on the Radiance our cabin steward went to the trouble of taping it to the floor across the room so I wouldn't trip on it.

I also took a double adapter to fit in to the USA socket, so I could use my machine and charge my phone overnight.

Thanks

We also travel with hubbies CPAP machine and have always taken a power board and extension cord, carry them in your carry on and if there are any queries(spelling) we just explain what they are for and there is never a problem, make sure the extension cord is at least 3 metres as the power point is on the dressing table.Robin:)

I have travelled on Radiance as well as other ships with a CPAP machine and I always keep a short extension cord in the pocket of the CPAP machine bag. I generally just roll it up and leave it on top of the machine during the day so it is out of the way. No trouble ever.