NCL for spring break?

jrm116

Getaway or Epic would be my choices if you enjoyed Breakaway. Epic will be permanently relocated to Europe though in mid-April so depending on when your SB is, it may not be an option.

It will be the week of Easter

Considering taking family on another NCL cruise in April for SB. Went on Breakaway to Bermuda in August. Everyone had a great time and would love to take another cruise. Any suggestions?

At first, I thought the OP was asking about when Spring Break is. But, after reading it a few times, I think he is asking about taking another cruise - and it happens to be for HIS week of Spring Break.

So, if that is the question, then...

What did you like and not like about the last cruise.

Would you do the same one again

Where do you live - meaning is air an issue or are you only going to do one city

Do you want new ports, or does it not matter

Before anybody can even GUESS what you might like, they would need to know a bit more.

At first, I thought the OP was asking about when Spring Break is. But, after reading it a few times, I think he is asking about taking another cruise - and it happens to be for HIS week of Spring Break.

So, if that is the question, then...

What did you like and not like about the last cruise.

Would you do the same one again

Where do you live - meaning is air an issue or are you only going to do one city

Do you want new ports, or does it not matter

Before anybody can even GUESS what you might like, they would need to know a bit more.

Sorry I should have been more clear! But to answer your questions...

1. The only thing I did not like about the last one was boarding at New York. Don't know if it's cause I was new to everything or if it happens to everyone. Not much to complain about the BA!

2. Yes I would but the bermuda cruise I went on in Aug is not offered during our open date

3. I live in South Carolina. We made NYC work with air so it won't be an issue.

4. Ports are important but I think the ship is just as important. I'm not real picky- usually pretty easy to please

FWIW, we did EPIC in 2013 for spring break and LOVED it. In fact, we loved it so much we are doing it again in 2015.

Couple of things to note:

1. There will be lots of kids. I think our cruise had between 1800-1900

2. If you can do it, book the haven. Not just for the haven itself, but the not waiting in line for shows, ports, etc. is priceless.