Carnival Conquest Question

Mysto

Hi all

I am in charge of an informal M&G on an upcoming cruise on the Carnival Conquest. I have never been on this ship nor has anyone on the M&G. I am looking for suggestions for the best lounge to hold the M&G. This would not be thru Carnival but on our own early afternoon - first sea day. Group size - around 30 - if everyone shows up. Thanks for looking.

We always meet at the aft pool bar by Pizza Pirate. It's simple, easy, and plenty of space. Then people can get a drink, pizza etc.

If you're looking for a lounge, then you'll have to arrange that ahead of time with Carnival as sometimes they are closed or reserved for other groups.

Thanks - used lounge for bar. This sounds like what I am looking for. We are a small group of unchartered on a charter cruise so we are making this up as we go along.:D

Thanks - used lounge for bar. This sounds like what I am looking for. We are a small group of unchartered on a charter cruise so we are making this up as we go along.:D

It's a place that at least everyone knows where it is. Other bars like Alchemy and Blue Iguana have different hours and may not be open at that time. The aft pool bar is my favorite and they're always open. Plus if it's raining, they will close the roof and you'll stay nice and dry! Have a blast!!!!

Hi all

I am in charge of an informal M&G on an upcoming cruise on the Carnival Conquest. I have never been on this ship nor has anyone on the M&G. I am looking for suggestions for the best lounge to hold the M&G. This would not be thru Carnival but on our own early afternoon - first sea day. Group size - around 30 - if everyone shows up. Thanks for looking.

I just got off the Conquest last month and we did a M&G in the Piano lounge. Contacted CCL and they allowed us to use the room and we got bar service.

It was very nice because it was quiet and private....

However it would be difficult to leave if there are too many weirdo's....:eek: