2nd Choice?

lastrooney

We've just booked a cruise for January, and there's either no availability in the hotels close to Port Everglades (the hotels around 17th St.), or the rate is $300 plus.

Any suggestions in hotels/area as to perhaps the next choice to stay for a night pre-cruise?

As well…Kudos to royalcruz for all her knowledge and advice to this forum. I applaud you and thank you for your posts!

We will be there that night too. ;) I booked the Bahia Mar for under $200 on the hiltonhonors page. ( join and you get discounts if rooms available) We always book the tower partial view room. But you can save by booking in the smaller marina view bldg. This one is across the street from the beach which we prefer over the 17th St hotels.

I checked on lmtclub.com and they are selling hilton marina for 196, Riverside for 203, Renaissance for 216 and Embassy S for 249. All are good locations. Go to lastminutetravel.com and call the number to book these OR join the club (free) and use that website to book the above. The booking is refundble up to 3 days prestay.

Edited by eandj

We will be there that night too. ;) I booked the Bahia Mar for under $200 on the hiltonhonors page. ( join and you get discounts if rooms available) We always book the tower partial view room. But you can save by booking in the smaller marina view bldg. This one is across the street from the beach which we prefer over the 17th St hotels.

I checked on lmtclub.com and they are selling hilton marina for 196, Riverside for 203, Renaissance for 216 and Embassy S for 249. All are good locations. Go to lastminutetravel.com and call the number to book these OR join the club (free) and use that website to book the above. The booking is refundble up to 3 days prestay.

These are all great choices. I would go for the Renaissance if you want to be by the port and Bahia Mar for the beach.

We've just booked a cruise for January, and there's either no availability in the hotels close to Port Everglades (the hotels around 17th St.), or the rate is $300 plus.

Any suggestions in hotels/area as to perhaps the next choice to stay for a night pre-cruise?

As well…Kudos to royalcruz for all her knowledge and advice to this forum. I applaud you and thank you for your posts!

Thank you very much.;)

Thanks to all for your input! I truly appreciate it! Another couple is now joining us this trip. :) I've checked out all the above suggestions, either no availability, or price is too steep. Was able to grab a room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites - happy about that!

Thank you again!