Christmas movies on Christmas cruises?

lisakoivu

It is my Christmas tradition to watch A Christmas Story several times on xmas eve and xmas day. On Christmas eve on Epic they played the movie in the atrium and had popcorn. They even sang Christmas carols before the movie.

Bring your santa hat for you and all of your family. Its fun seeing how many people on board thought of the same idea.

Its funny because A Christmas Story is a huge tradition movie on TV. But the movie was a flop in the box office in 1982. IMHO its still the best Christmas movie ever.

It is my Christmas tradition to watch A Christmas Story several times on xmas eve and xmas day. On Christmas eve on Epic they played the movie in the atrium and had popcorn. They even sang Christmas carols before the movie.

Bring your santa hat for you and all of your family. Its fun seeing how many people on board thought of the same idea.

Its funny because A Christmas Story is a huge tradition movie on TV. But the movie was a flop in the box office in 1982. IMHO its still the best Christmas movie ever.

It is a great movie and for years was a nice tradition in our family as well. However, TBS just totally killed it for us. For about a decade it seemed like it was on constantly for the entire month of December. None of my kids or myself go out of their way to watch it anymore. We've seen it waaaay too many times that it just lost all of its appeal. I hope TBS is happy!!! :(

Christmas Vacation, Home Alone I and II, and Elf are our go-to Christmas movies. We try to limit how often we watch them so we don't suffer from A Christmas Story syndrome. The last couple years we've added Christmas With The Kranks and Deck the Halls (the one with Matthew Broderick and Danny Devito) into our usual playlist.

Welp, that was off-topic. Sorry.

When we were on the Epic in late Nov 2012, the day after American Thanksgiving they started showing Home Alone I on the in-room TV's. There was another Xmas-themed movie, but I can't seem to remember it at the moment.

A Christmas story was my go to movie for about 20 years too... but I did get tired of it, and when elf came out, I switched to it. Probably haven't seen CS in about 8 years, so it will be fun to watch. Thanks for the feedback.